All SFMS physician members are invited to participate in a focus group regarding CalHIPSO’s (SFMS/CMA’s non-profit partner to provide assistance in EHR adoption for physicians) development of a Data Analytics Pilot Project. The new CALHIPSO project is intended to offer physicians, medical groups, and other health care organizations the ability to extract and analyze their own electronic health information in whatever manner may be desired for the purposes of quality assurance/improvement.
To ensure that this project reflects the needs and desires of physicians, CALHIPSO is seeking feedback from physicians through participation in an in-person or a webinar-based focus group. Please see below for available times.
Gain an understanding of the challenges clinical and operational leaders face in making timely, accurate operations and business decisions
- Develop an understanding of your perspectives on various clinical analytics tools if any
- Understand how you and your organization currently collect and utilize clinical and business intelligence-related information if at all
- Understand how you would relatively prioritize clinical analytics areas
- Determine the qualities you most desire or require in a clinical analytics
Focus Group Dates/Times
Each session requires a commitment to attend for two hours, either in person or via a webinar as follows:
- IN-PERSON: Monday, July 31, 5:30 – 7:30 pm, at ACCMA headquarters in Oakland
- WEBINAR**: Tuesday, July 31, 12:00 – 2 pm
- WEBINAR**: Thursday, August 2, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
**Participants in the webinar must have access to a phone line and computer with high speed internet.
Participants in the webinar focus groups will receive a $150 stipend. Participants in the in-person focus group will receive $250.
Please note advance registration is required to participate in the focus groups.